Monday, 15 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY FIFTEEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! Day 15 already! Before I show you what I got in my advent calendar today I just want to quickly let you know (again) that my WIFI is still an issue and I'm writing this on the blogger app which doesn't let me resize text or pictures and doesn't let me space or align etc so I hope the layout is ok temporarily until an engineer can come and fix the issues! 

Anyway, onto the good stuff! Today I got a pink lipgloss in my advent calendar! It's really pretty, very sparkly and a lovely shade of pink! Very Christmas fairy-esque!


Like the clear lipgloss, this one is a nice consistency, it's really shiny and it's not at all sticky! 


You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of lip glosses here.

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x