Tuesday, 16 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY SIXTEEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! Nor long until Christmas now! I still have a few presents to wrap and last minute things to buy but I'm nearly done! I'm getting very excited now!

Today in my advent calendar I got this fab eyeshadow. I use dark coloured eyeshadows and an eyeliner brush most of the time rather than pencil eyeliner so this is perfect for me!


This is very pigmented, I used my fingertip to apply one layer and it came out quite bold so it's going to be perfect for me to use as eyeliner and for smoky eye looks!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of eyeshadows here.

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving seeing your advent calendar each day :) definitely going to be more organised and treat myself to a beauty or polish advent next year!
    @hellznails xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen :) It's really fun blogging about it every day! I'm already looking forward to next years calendar! :D x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x