Wednesday, 17 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY SEVENTEEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I'm back to my app today so yet again apologies for my layout! 

Today is day 17 of my advent calendar! Just one week until Christmas Eve! How exciting! Also exciting that I got a VERY Christmassy polish in my advent calendar today! It's like Rudolph's nose!



How beautiful is that! I used two coats of this polosh for an opaque finish.




You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of nail polishes here so you can get something just as beautiful as this!



Tara x

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourites for christmas! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x