Thursday, 18 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY EIGHTEEN!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me for review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I can't believe it's Christmas this time next week! So exciting!

Today in my advent calendar I got this fab cranberry lip gloss! It's so pretty and sparkly and perfect for christmas!


Look how fab that colour is! It applies really well too so you can make it quite a sheer finish or build it up to be more bold.


It is slightly stickier than the other lip glosses that I've had in this calendar but it's not sticky enough to capture all my hair in it!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here and you can see their range of lip glosses here!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x