Wednesday, 24 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY TWENTY FOUR!

Disclaimer - this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE! I'm just a tiny bit excited :D I hope you're having a magical day!

Today is the last day of my advent calendar :( It's been absolutely amazing and I'll definitely be looking forward to next years' one! Today I got a fab mascara! I really love mascara, if i could only use one item of makeup it would definitely be mascara!


I think this mascara is great, it makes my lashes look very long but not thicker which is great for every day looks. It's also not too 'wet' so it doesn't clump or leave loads of excess mascara on my lashes! I already have a few W7 mascaras but there's still a few I've had my eye on (eye, mascara, geddit? ;))  and this is one of them, so I'm glad I got it in my calendar!


You can get this mascara here or visit W7 here to see their full range of mascara!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x