Monday, 8 December 2014

W7 advent calendar reveal/review - DAY EIGHT!

Disclaimer; this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I hope your week has got off to a great start! I'm spending my Monday doing some nail art ready for some future blog posts.

Today in my W7 advent calendar, i got some really pretty white iridescent glitter! I really love loose glitter because you can do so much with it, you can cover all the nails, an accent nail, the tips, the moon, stripes etc etc. It's so versatile! 

To show off the glitter properly, I have used this glitter over all of my nails. You can see as the light hits it, it reflects different colours and when the light isn't hitting it, it just gives a sheer, glitzy effect! 

It reminds me of mermaid tails so I used the glitter over four different blue polishes. I used a very light blue on my index finger and then used three different polishes on the rest of my nails getting progressively darker.

I worked one nail at a time and top coated before sprinkling glitter over the nail and tapping off the excess. I then top coated to secure the glitter and give a smooth finish.

                      

I really love this glitter! I can't wait to try more designs with it!


You can get your W7 advent calendar here!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x