Thursday, 4 December 2014

W7 advent calendar review/reveal - DAY FOUR!

Disclaimer - This advent calendar was sent to me to review. please see my disclaimer page for more info.

Hi :) I hope you're having a good week! Mine is full of advent calendars, hot chocolate and jacket potatoes so mine is great :D

Today I have day four of my W7 advent calendar to show you! Today I got this sparkly silver polish called silver dazzle (very apt!).


I think this is great for a Christmassy mani because its very tinsel-ly/bauble-y! I used two coats of this over the lilac polish I was already wearing (which I'll review soon!) and I think it goes really well! It will also look fab over black, white, red and green so loads of Christmas mani ideas there!


The polish applied really well, there's loads of glitter in there so you get a great coverage with no bald spots but there's not too much glitter to be able to apply it properly. It also dries quickly which is a bonus with any polish!


You can get your advent calendar here! If you're counting down to Christmas with W7 feel free to leave your blog links below, I'd love to see your advent manis and makeup looks!

Tara x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x