Tuesday, 2 December 2014

W7 advent calendar review/reveal DAY TWO!

Disclaimer - This advent calendar was sent to me to review. please see my disclaimer page for more info.

Morning! I was so excited to open my advent calendar today! Today I got this gorgeous glitter polish called 'Dazzle red'. It's a red jelly base with lots of red glitter!


I used two coats of this polish over a base of W7 white  polish. Doing this means there's no VNL through the jelly base. You can also use a polish similar to the base colour of the polish or use 3 coats of a jelly polish if you don't like the VNL on your mani.

I really like this polish! I had already decided on my Christmas day design (I'll show you my practise mani of this soon!) but I might change it to this now! It has the right amount of glitter so it doesn't apply thick and lumpy but you also don't need a ton of coats to get a great coverage. It also dries really quickly so it's great for a Christmas mani if you're really busy with shopping, parties, wrapping etc and don't have much time to do your nails!


You can buy this polish here and you can buy the calendar here!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x