Wednesday, 3 December 2014

W7 advent calendar review/reveal DAY THREE!

Disclaimer - This advent calendar was sent to me to review. please see my disclaimer page for more info.

Apologies in advance for any mistakes, I'm doing this on my phone!

Hi! Today in my W7 advent calendar I got this lovely lipstick! 



I've only swatched it on my hand as I'm wearing a bright red Christmassy lipstick today but it went on smoothly and was a fab colour after just one swipe! It's really well pigmented but not too dry, it feels like it'll moisturise well!



You can buy this advent calendar here http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/countdown-to-christmas-advent-calendar/

Tara x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x