Friday, 19 December 2014

W7 reveal/review - DAY NINETEEN!

Disclaimer - this advent calendar was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I hope you're enjoying your last weekend before Christmas! I'm going to be doing last minute shopping and wrapping!

Today is day 19 of my W7 advent calendar and todays treat was a beautiful bright pink polis! Very Barbie-esque! I think for this polish I will try some stamping over it!


I used two coats of this polish for an opaque finish. It dries to a satin finish but I've used top coat because I like to be glossy at Christmas!  It dries really fast too, the whole mani took about 20 minutes!


I think next time I use this polish, I'll do it over a white base and see if it gives an even brighter effect!


You can get your W7 advent calendar in a few places online but it's no longer available from the W7 website but you can see their range of nail polish here!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Not sure you'd need a white base, this is so neon as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it! Perfect for brightening up the drab days! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x