Saturday, 24 January 2015

Born Pretty Store blue square gems review!

Disclaimer; these nail art embellishments were sent to me to review, please see ,y 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I hope you have a fab weekend! I'm going to be spending mine writing and drinking tea!

Today I'm going to show you a mani I did using these blue square gems from Born Pretty Store. I also used these gold half pearls for BPS, a very light ice blue polish and a gold polish.


I painted all my nails with the light blue polish. Then on the pinky nail I used the gold polish to paint diagonally across the bottom half of my pinky nail, I painted the opposite corner of my index finger nail with the same polish.


I then applied the blue gem to the bottom of my ring finger nail using clear polish and tweezers. The corner of this gem is flat so while it looks like a perfect square, it sits flush against the nail. At each side of the gem, I applied a gold half pearl using a wax pencil to pick up the embellishments.


I then applied three gold half pearls on my middle nail using clear polish and a wax pencil. I used a larger pearl at the base of the nail, then a slightly smaller one and then a very small one.


These square gems are amazing, they look really unusual but they're so easy to work with! I'm definitely going to get these in more colours soon!

Here is a link to Born Pretty Store, here is a link to all of their nail art products and you can save 10% on all orders with the code TS10K31 

Tara x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really love these squares! I can't wait to get all the colours and try more designs!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x