Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Born Pretty Store review - half pearls!

Disclaimer; These embellishments were sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I hope your week is going well! Today I'm going to show you some fab half pearl embellishments from Born Pretty Store! I also used these gold framed half pearls also from BPS that I reviewed here last week.


To do this design, I painted all my nails with a pretty lilac/blue reflect polish. I then used clear polish and a wax pencil to apply the gold framed embellishments  on my nails. I applied three vertically along my index finger nail. I applied one in the middle of my middle finger. I then applied one at the base of both my ring finger and pinky finger nails.


I used the wax pencil to apply the white half pearls around the gold framed half pearl on my middle nail so it looks a bit like a flower! I really like these half pearls for a few reasons but mainly because I think the colour of them is amazing! they're a super shiny, pearly white and really opaque rather than a slightly creamy, less opaque colour like many half pearl nail art embellishments. I also really like the size of these because you can use them to do a simple mani with one or two or a mani that stands out more with loads of them!


This is my finished mani! I hope you like it!


Here is a link to Born Pretty Store, here is a link to all of their nail art products and you can save 10% on all orders with the code TS10K31 

Tara x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x