Saturday, 31 January 2015

Born Pretty Store review - silver half pearls Night sky mani

Disclaimer; these embellishments were sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I hope you have a fab Saturday :)

Today I have a night sky mani to show you which I did using a black polish and a sheer(ish) blue glitter polish and these silver half pearls from Born pretty Store.

                         

To do this mani I used one coat of a black polish which is quite sheer and one coat of a blue polish with silver glitter which is also quite sheer as a base to create a night sky effect. I then  top coated the polish and used a wax pencil to pick up and apply these fab silver half pearls and apply them all over the nails to create larger 'stars'


These pearls are really nice, they come in a wheel in both gold and silver and all different sizes so you have loads of design options! They are easy to pick up with a wax pencil or tweezers and they adhere really well with top coat but you can also use nail glue or acrylic etc to apply them for a longer lasting mani.


You can see a design I did here using the gold pearls from this decoration wheel.

Here is a link to Born Pretty Store, here is a link to all of their nail art products and you can save 10% on all orders with the code TS10K31 

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x