Monday, 12 January 2015

Butterfly mani!

Hi :) I hope you had a nice weekend! I spent mine doing my nails, writing and visiting my family!

Today I'm going to show you the butterfly mani I did last week. To do this I used a sheer, glittery pink polish called 'Candy' by Technic, a black polish by Claire's accessories, some diamantes by Born Pretty Store (use the code TS10K31 to save 10%) and the pro stamping plate by MoYou.

I used the light pink polish as a base, I then used the black polish and the stamping plate to stamp on two different butterfly patterns on all nails except my ring finger nail. On my ring finger I used three different shapes of diamantes from a Born Pretty Store decoration wheel to create a sparkly, colourful butterfly!


I'm really impressed with everything I used to do this mani. The technic polish applied well and dried fast, it's also super pretty! The Claire's accessories polish is great for stamping. The BPS diamantes were perfect for this design and the MoYou stamping plates are great quality with really nice designs and easy to use!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x