Friday, 30 January 2015

Fashion diary series - WEEK FIVE!

Morning :) Today I'm de-cluttering my wardrobe, wish me luck, I might find Narnia before I finish!

Today I'm going to show you my fifth mani in my fashion diary series! This week I had this gorgeous skirt suit as my mani inspiration.


I used this Lumiere polish as a base. I found this polish in a set in Homebargains which also included red flocking powder and a brush. I used a light silver and dark silver glitters, a black claire's accessories polish and a dotting tool and a sheer gellie polish in red from the George at ASDA range.


Over the red base I used the black polish and a dotting tool to outline my pinky nail and draw a 'v' shape on my ring finger nail. I then used the light silver glitter and dark silver glitter polishes within the black outline on my pinky nail, underneath the 'V' on my ring fingernail, all over my middle fingernail and in a 'V' shape on my index fingernail.


I used the sheer red polish over all the areas where I had used the glitter and top coated to smooth out the glitter.


I love this red polish! My sister bought me this set in blue a while ago and I hope I can find it in more colours soon!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x