Sunday, 25 January 2015

Fashion diary series - WEEK FOUR

Morning :) Today I'm going to show you a really simple mani I did which was inspired by my fashion diary! This is week four of this series! It's gone so fast!

This is the piece of fashion this mani was inspired by.


I painted all my nails with two coats of this red polish by Saffron. I love this polish! it smells really bad but it's so pretty it's totally worth it!


I then used a dotting tool and this sparkly, slightly darker red polish to create patterns over the nails which represents the ruffles.


On my pinky nail I did the ruffles down the nail, on my ring finger I did the ruffles around the nail, on my middle finger i did them across the nail and on my index finger I created two ruffles across the top of the nail and then three ruffles at an angle  to meet at the base of the nail.


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x