Thursday, 15 January 2015

Fashion diary series - WEEK THREE!

Morning! Yesterday I went shopping and got some new nail polishes and makeup so I have seven new polishes to show you soon!
Today I'm going to show you week three of my the manis I've been doing inspired by my fashion diary! This week I did a mani inspired by some gorgeous Chanel shoes!



To do this I used a black and a gold polish by Claire's accessories as well as a gold embellishment and two rectangle embellishments which I picked up somewhere along the way! You'll be able to find these or something similar from SheSellsSeashells, BornPrettyStore (save 10% with the code TS10K31 and get free shipping!) or eBay.


I painted my nails with the black polish. I then used the gold polish to freehand the chevron shape along the top half of the nail. On my middle nail I used the square embellishment and two rectangle embellishments to create a bow similar to the bows on the shoes.


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x