Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Fashion diary series - WEEK TWO

Hi! I've done so many manis this week, I have loads to show you! Today i'm going to show you the second mani I've done inspired by my fashion diary. If you missed week one, you can see it here.

This weeks piece of fashion my mani is inspired by is this. Isn't it gorgeous!


To do this mani I used one coat of a light pink Jacava polish, then one coat of a peachy nude Jacava polish and then one final coat of the light pink. I then used some pearl embellishments in different patterns.



Here is my mani  with the fashion pice it was inspired by.


I'm loving having this weekly inspiration so when I can't think of a mani or any nail art, I have something I can turn to! 

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x