Saturday, 17 January 2015

Magic Claire's Accessories polish!

Hi! I hope you're having a nice weekend! Tomorrow is my little sisters birthday so I'm visiting her today to do her birthday mani!

Today I have a magic polish to show you by Claire's Accessories. This is a gorgeous polish, it's a black base with silver glitters but the reason it's magic is because it's the thickest, gloopiest polish I've ever used but it dries in less than a minute! No idea how it works, must be magic! :D I've now used polish thinner to make it easier to work with but I hope the drying time stays the same!

I've taken this picture under a lamp and with flash to show you how much sparkle in the polish!

                       

And now the proper photos so you can see how gorgeous this is! I used two coats with one coat of top coat to get this finish.


I've used this as the base for a nail art design so I'll show you that soon too!
                                                

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x