Friday, 23 January 2015

Models Own superhero/comic mani!

Hi! Happy Friday! Today I'm going to show you a comic/superhero I did using a Models Own set my sister bought me for Christmas. It contained a pink polish, a red polish, a white polish and two sheets of stickers. To do this mani I used the red and white polishes and the comic/superhero themed stickers.

I painted all my nails with two coats of red polish except my ring finger which I painted with two coats of white polish.

On my pinky and middle nails I used a dotting tool and the white polish to create dots all over the nails. On my index and ring fingers I used the stickers.


I sealed the design with top coat to make sure the stickers stayed on. I really love this kit, the polishes are lovely and the stickers are super cute!


Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x