Thursday, 29 January 2015

My current mani - W7 'Cafe au lait'

Hi!

I'm once again without a wifi connection (ARGH!) so I'm posting this from the app, apologies for any layout issues!

Today I'm going to show you my current mani! This is 'Cafe au lair' by W7 which I got from 'Beauty Outlet'.


I used a base coat of OPI nail envy with three coats of this nude W7 Polish and one coat of Duri as a top coat.

I've been wearing loads of nude polishes recently because I've been doing a lot of typing and the wear and tear doesn't show as much if I need to go out in a hurry (to buy more polish :D) and this one is my new favourite of them all. It applies really well and dries really fast! It took me less than an hour to do my whole mani!


One last picture!


Tara x

1 comment:

  1. Today, we are with Omega in Geneva as they announce rolex replica another interesting step forward: Omega will start working together with METAS, the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology to rolex replica supply its Co-Axial Master Chronometer with a very stringent and comprehensive certification and, perhaps more important, to create a new and highly complex standard of watch certification that will be offered to other, even non-Swatch rolex replica sale Group brands. To put it into perspective, when it comes to certifications, the term "COSC" will certainly sound familiar to anyone more intrigued by the accuracy of fine timepieces. Also known as the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute (or rolex replica sale Contr?le Officiel Suisse des Chronom├Ętres), the COSC has for long been a household name replica watches sale among watch brands who wanted to emphasize the quality of their watches with a certificate: a watch that was sold with a chronometer rolex replica sale certificate issued by this institute is known to be accurate within -4 to +6 seconds a day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x