Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Revlon colourstay 'midnight' with George matte top coat

Hi! Today I'm painting furniture for the first time ever! Eeeek! Wish me luck!

This mani is one I wore last week that I really loved! It's a Revlon polish called 'midnight' that is so beautiful! It applies really well, the brush is amazing and the colour is super opaque in just one coat!


I used two coats of this polish with one coat of the matte top coat from the george range at ASDA.


The revlon polish doesn't dry quickly but the colour is worth waiting a few extra minutes for it to be dry! The matte top coat dries in about 30 seconds though so it kind of evened out!


I'm totally loving my matte mani so if you have a recommendation for any other matte top coats please leave a comment :) 

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x