Thursday, 29 January 2015

Vivien Kondor review - Pink purple

Disclaimer; the Vivien Kondor London polishes used in this post were sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Morning! I have the most amazing polish to show you today! This is an amazing pink polish by Vivien Kondor called '120 Pink Purple'. I used two coats of this polish with one coat of the Vivien Kondor London base coat, top coat and hardener (polish number 101).


This polish was opaque in one coat but I always apply two - three coats of polish because I think it helps it last longer. It applies really well, it's not too thick but not so thin it pools in my cuticles. It also dries quickly, I left it about three minutes between coats.


I also used a Vivien Kondor glitter polish over this which is '141 Hexagon glitter'. I used one coat of this on all my nails except my ring finger nail which I used two coats on. The consistency of this is fab, it's not thick and gloopy but you get loads of glitter out so no fishing or blobbing required and no need to pile on the coats unless you want an opaque or semi opaque glitter effect!


This polish is so pretty! It's a mixture of different colours and sizes and looks amazing over this polish. I think this mani will be done again for my birthday because it's so bright and fun and colourful! I'll also have abnther mani using this glitter to show you soon!


I used the Vivien Kondor London base coat, top coat and hardener (polish number 101) to give the glitter a smooth, shiny finish. This is my new favourite top coat! It dries fast and it's super shiny!


You can buy Vivien Kondor London polishes on Amazon for just £3.99 each! I think that's great value and they also have gift boxes of polishes available!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x