Monday, 23 February 2015

Barry M review - Bright purple

Disclaimer; this polish was sent to me to review, please see my 'Disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I'd say 'Happy Monday' but I'm not sure such a thing exists ;)

I was recently sent a gorgeous Barry M polish from www.producttesting.com a beauty product testing  company! I'm really happy to be working with them and I'm so excited I was sent a Barry M polish!


The polish I was sent is called 'Bright purple'.


For this mani I used a base coat, two colour coats and a top coat.


I love Barry M polishes, I'm currently looking forward to my birthday so I can get the new collection of speedy polishes they've released and last year I got their aquarium collection to add to my Barry M stash and this polish doesn't disappoint. It has that fab formula we all expect from Barry M and which most of their polishes have, it's fluid and applies smoothly but isn't so fluid it floods the cuticles and side walls. It also dries quickly and to a high shine finish.


I've taken some photos in various lights to try and show you how fab this looks!


It's such a gorgeous bright colour and I have loads of ideas of how to use it in nail art including trying it for stamping and stamping over it using my silver and gold Barry M foil polishes!


I'm also going to attempt some Barney the dinosaur nail art using it as a base soon!


Don't forget to check out www.barrym.com to see their full range of nail polishes!

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches, you've shown it off so well :) I can't wait to see some Barney nail art with it!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x