Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Born Pretty Store review - Swan glitter!

Disclaimer; these nail art embellishments were sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! I spent yesterday swatching so many polishes to show you! I'll be doing the same today :D I hope you're having a good week!

today, I'm going to show you a mani I did using glitter swans from Born Pretty Store!


To do this mani, I painted my nails with two coats of white polish and then using a sponge I sponged on two different shades of blue polish. Once that was dry I sponged on some blue glitter. When everything was nearly dry, I pressed the sponge over the whole mani to pull up some of the polish and let the white show through.


I top coated the design and then applied the swans to the base of my nails! These swans are so cute! They are flat so to ensure they lay flat on my nails, I squeeze the sides together until there's an arch in the middle of each swan and then apply it to my nail.  You can also use one or two layers of top coat to give a smooth finish.


Here is a link to Born Pretty Store, here is a link to all of their nail art products and you can save 10% on all orders with the code TS10K31 

Tara x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x