Sunday, 15 February 2015

Fashion Diary Series - Week SEVEN!

Hi! Just a very quick post to show you the mani I did inspired by this gorgeous dress in my fashion diary! To do this I used a models own chrome polish from www.modelsownit.com, some nail art foil from eBay and lots of embellishments and a wax pencil from www.bornprettystore.com (use the code TS10K31 to save 10% as well as to get free shipping).



I used one coat of the MO polish as a base. I then applied the silver foil in rough stripes across the nails.


I then used a ton of top coat and nail art embellishments to create something similar to the dress!


It's probably not practical for everyday wear and it's not 100% like the dress but I absolutely love how pink and OTT this is!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x