Sunday, 8 February 2015

Fashion Diary Series - Week SIX!

Hi! I've been watching so many polishes and doing so much nail art this week so I'm going to give my nails a rest for today and use my Lemony Flutter all day!

Today's post is my fashion diary mani! This week I got a gorgeous purple dress with white and gold flowers as my inspiration.


To do this mani I used two elf polishes. A dusty purple and a rich sparkly purple. I used the rich purple first and then a very thin coat of the dusty purple to try and match the dress colour.


I then used white and sparkly flower stickers over the polish! It doesn't look exactly like the dress obviously but it is definitely inspired by it.


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x