Friday, 20 February 2015

George purple gellie polish

Hi! I hope you have a fab Friday! Today I'm going to show you a really stunning polish I recently bought from ASDA! This is one of their gel pro gellie polishes.


I have this whole range of polishes now and I'm really impressed with them! The colours are lovely, they apply well and they dry quickly. The only downside is that they are advertised as scented but don't really have a scent.


These polishes are great to do glitter gelly sandwich manis with! This is three coats with top coat so if I use one coat of glitter in between it'll look fab! I've tried it with one of the other colours I have so I'll show you that soon!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x