Saturday, 21 February 2015

Models own chrome polish - Rose

Morning :D I hope your weekend gets off to a great start! Today I'm back home so I have loads of unpacking and washing to do! I'm going to try and fit in some polish swatching too though!

Today I have a gorgeous models own polish to show you that I recently got in their 50% off sale! This is from their new chrome collection and it's the 'Rose' shade. It's a really lovely rose gold colour!


I didn't use base coat or top coat for these pictures and only one colour coat and I got a fab smooth result!


I love these polishes, I would describe them more as a foil than a chrome but they are all stunning, they work really well for stamping, they apply well and are opaque in one coat and they dry fast too. I have the whole collection and have done some stamping manis with them so I'll be back soon with more of these! To get this one you can go to www.modelsownit.com


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x