Monday, 16 February 2015

Models own chrome polishes - dotty nail art

Hi! I hope you have a fab Monday :)

Today I'm going to show you a mani I did using some polishes from the new models own chrome polishes. I used silver, rose, gold, pink, cerise and mauve. I also used a black polish from Claire's accessories as the base and a dotting tool from Born Pretty Store (use the code TS10K31 to save 10% as well as getting free shipping).


I used two coats of the Claire's black polish as a base for this mani. I then used a dotting tool to dot on the models own polishes in different sizes, leaving each shade to dry before doing the next one.


I finished with top coat to make it super shiny.


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x