Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Nella Milano nail polish review - Sweetie darling

Disclaimer; this nail polish was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! Today I'm spending the day with Shaun and giving my nails a break from swatching! I do have a gorgeous polish to show you today though! This is 'Sweetie darling' by Nella Milano!


This is two coats of the polish with one coat of top coat. It's a lovely polish! it applies really well, the formula gives a nice opaque coat but it's not thick or gloopy. It also dries really fast, really, really fast! I was very impressed! I also love the colour, I think I'll use it for a strawberry ice cream mani nearer Summer!


I used this polish as a base for some basic nail art, I used blue studs and diamantes in various patterns.


I kept the pinky and index fingers simple with one embellishment and used three on each of my ring finger and middle finger nails.


I think this design would look great with loads of different colours, so I think I'll try it with silver next time!


There are tons of shades in the NM range that all look amazing so I can't wait to add more to my collection! you can buy the polishes and find out more about the brand here!

Use the code Tara to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 

Shop Now

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x