Saturday, 7 February 2015

Nella Milano polish review - Summersby

Disclaimer; this nail polish was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Morning :) I hope you have a good Saturday :) Today I'm going to show you another pretty Nella Milano polish, this one is called 'Summersby'.


This one was nearly completely opaque in one coat but I used two just to be sure. This is two coats of the polish with one coat of top coat. the formula has been consistent, it applies well and dries fast, perfect!


I used this polish as a base for a simple cream/pearl mani! I used a variety of embellishments, top coat, a wax pencil and tweezers to do this mani.


I applied a row of iridescent pearls on my pinky nail. On my ring finger nail, I used three sizes of the same pearls to create a pattern. On my middle nail I used a cream bow and on my index nail I applied a pearl to the base of my nail.



You can buy all of Nella Milano's fab polishes and find out more about the brand here!

Use the code Tara to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 

Shop Now

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x