Thursday, 5 February 2015

Seche Vite - uplifting

Hi! I'm back to swatching today! I'm getting through so much cuticle oil!

Today I have a gorgeous seche vite polish to show you, this is called 'uplifting' and it's a gorgeous, rich purple with silver shimmer/glitter.


This polish is fab! It's so pretty, it applies nicely and it dries quickly! I really can't wait to add more SV polishes to my collection, I especially want to try the top coat!


The only negative to this polish is that it 'shrinks' as it dries so you need to make sure you cap your nail on every coat.


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. SV is such a fast-drying top coat - it is amazing. I am slightly worried about the toluene though, so I am looking for another top coat to use alongside SV. I quite like Sally Hansen's Instadri but I am not too convinced by Essie Good To Go. I will try the Poshe top coat next alongside the new Essence one when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try the Sally Hansen one, I love SH polishes. I haven't tried the Poshe one so I'll have a look at that too :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x