Saturday, 14 February 2015

UK indie nail polish week - Nails Inspire

Hi! I hope you're having a great weekend :)

Today's UK indie nail polish brand I have to show you is Nails Inspire, they aren't currently open but you can like their Facebook page here to stay up to date with their news and return!

I have two polishes to show you today which are amazing, they don't have names on them so I'm not sure what they're called but they are really beautiful!

This one is my favourite, it's a dark, frosty, shimmery pink and it's super opaque so i'm definitely going to try stamping with this!


This is two coats with one coat of top coat. I can't really capture the amount of sparkle in this polish but it's lovely!


The second polish I have is a lilacy-pink, frosty, sparkly polish. This one is more sheer than the first but it's totally opaque in two coats.


The formula of this polish is fab and it dries quickly.


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x