Tuesday, 10 February 2015

UK indie nail polish week - Quirk

Hi! Today I'm going to show you another of my favourite UK indie nail polish brands, Quirk! Quirk is not currently selling but if you like their Facebook page, I'm sure we'll be seeing big things soon!

The first polish I'm going to show you is Heisenberg. This is a sheer purple polish with tiny blue and purple glitters.


This is two coats with top coat.


This polish applies really well, you gets tons of glitter on the brush, so no need to fish for it but it isn't too thick to apply it well.


The second polish I have to show you is 'Sharkie', which is my favourite quirk polish! You can see a review I did of this polish here and a mani here where I used it for some Shark nail art!


This polish is a blue base with fine and hex glitters in red and white triangles! This is two coats of Sharkie with one coat of top coat.


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x