Sunday, 15 February 2015

UK indie nail polish week - R and R Lacquers

Hi! So today is the last of my UK indie polish brands....for now! I'll be back soon with more! today's brand is RandRLacquers and you can see their Etsy shop here.

The first polish I have to show you is 'Radiant' which is a really beautiful glitter topper!


I used two coats of this polish over a base of cream polish.


I can't even begin to describe how many different types of glitter are in this polish, it's crazy! It applied really well and I didn't have to fish to get loads of glitter out!


The second polish I have to show you is a pretty lilac called 'Love alters not'. It has fine silver and neon pink glitters, larger lilac glitters and white glitter.


This polish has a great formula and I only needed two coats to get an opaque finish. It also contained just the right amount of glitter to give a great glittery effect but it's easily smoothed out with one coat of top coat.


The last polish I have from this brand is 'Love is not love' which is a dark raspberry jelly base with black and silver glitters!


This is three coats with one coat of top coat.


I love this polish, it's really shiny and 'squishy' looking and it's a fab classic red colour with the twist of glitters, amazing!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x