Friday, 6 February 2015

Vivien Kondor London review - Lilac frost

Disclaimer; the Vivien Kondor London polishes used in this post were sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! Happy Friday! Are you excited for the weekend? I am! I'm going to spend it catching up on about 30 episodes of Hollyoaks!

Today I'm going to show you another fab Vivien Kondor London polish which is '122 - Lilac frost'.


This polish is so gorgeous! It's a fab purple which reflects blue and it's so rich and shiny! This is two coats of the polish with one coat of VKL '101 - top coat, base coat and hardener'.


I used this polish as a base for some floral nail art. On my pinky nail I used some rhinestones to create a flower. On my ring finger nail I used a gold rose embellishment. On my middle finger I used a pink and a purple dried flower and added a gold half pearl to the centre of each. On my index finger I used flower and leaf diamantes!


I used the VKL top coat, base coat and hardener to adhere and secure the embellishments.



You can buy Vivien Kondor London polishes on Amazon for just £3.99 each! and they have gift boxes of polishes available!

Tara x

1 comment:

  1. It is known that the second tone is achieved by rolex replica sale masking one half of the bezel and exposing the unmasked half to a special chemical treatment. The transition between the two colors is flawless and extremely sharp, with no perceptible bleeding or fuzziness. The engraved numerals are then rolex replica finished off with thin coating of platinum to give a glossy, three-dimensional look that is both striking and replica watches uk legible. Admittedly, the combo of blue and black is an unusual choice for Rolex, and has never been done prior this Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 116710BLNR. Color is of course a highly subjective topic, but blue does make rolex replica sale some sense, blue for the daytime hours and black for the nighttime hours. So if blue is not your rolex replica uk color, I guess you can stop reading here and just opt for the Ref. 116710LN. However, if you are neutral towards blue or partial to it, the next hublot replica thing to note is that the hue of the blue changes depending on the light.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x