Sunday, 1 February 2015

Vivien Kondor polish review - 106 Cobalt Blue and 141 Hexagon Glitter

Disclaimer; the Vivien Kondor London polishes used in this post were sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Happy February! I hope your month gets off to a fab start!

Today I'm going to show you a polish by Vivien Kondor London, which is my new favourite blue!




This is three coats of the polish with 101 Top coat, Base coat and Hardener. This blue polish is really nice! I love bright blues but they usually smell awful so I don't wear them often, this one was fine though! It applied really well and dried quickly like the other VKL polishes I've used.


I also tried this polish with 141 Hexagon Glitter by VKL. 




I used one coat of this glitter over the blue. I love the result! You can also see this glitter polish reviewed and shown over pink here



You can buy Vivien Kondor London polishes on Amazon for just £3.99 each! and they have gift boxes of polishes available which will make the perfect gift for yourself anyone!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x