Tuesday, 24 February 2015

W7 'Lilac'

Disclaimer; this polish was sent to me to review, please see my 'disclaimer' page for more info.

Hi! today I'm going to give myself an intensive manicure and catch up on some TV I missed while I was away last week! I hope you have a great day too!

Today I'm going to show you a pretty polish by W7 called 'Lilac'.


To do this mani I used two colour coats and top coat.


This polish is really nice, It's not a typical pale lilac but it is a gorgeous dusty purple which is suitable for work and parties! It applies really well and dries fast like we expect from W7. Their polishes are honestly amazing! In the last week I've bought loads more W7 polishes to add to my collection so I'll be back soon with them! In the meantime you can see their full range at www.w7cosmetics.co.uk


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x