Thursday, 19 March 2015

Barry m - Arabian

Hi! For my birthday I got the two newest Barry M polishes from their aquarium collection so today, I'm going to show you one of the aquarium collection polishes from the original release, which I got for my birthday last year! This one is called Arabian.

It's a very hard polish to describe but it a kind of 'glowing green'. It has hints of lighter and darker green as well as gold running through it which really shine as the light hits it. 

This polish has a great formula, it's highly pigmented but still very smooth so it's a pleasure to work with. This is two coats with top coat and it's completely covered my nail line.


Here's a close up so you can see the flashes of different shades of green and the gold a bit closer.


Isn't it super beautiful! You can get it from www.superdrug.com or www.barry.com

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x