Monday, 16 March 2015

Barry M - Caspian

Morning :D Today is my birthday!! I'm spending it celebrating with Shaun but before that, I'm going to quickly show you a fancy polish from www.barrym.com that I got for my birthday last year! This is called Caspian. 


This is part of their aquarium range, which I'm a massive fan of. it's a gorgeous gold which looks grey, lilac, gold, orange, pink, purple and probably some more stuff in-between when the light hits it in different ways. As well as being beautiful, this polish applies easily, it was almost opaque in two coats, I still had some VNL so three coats would have hidden that completely but it didn't really bother me, it was only very slightly noticeable. This polish also lasts really well!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x