Sunday, 29 March 2015

Barry M speedy polishes review

Good morning :D Today I'm having a day of relaxing, catching up on TV and reading after a few busy days. I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday too!

Today I'm going to show you a mani I've done with some of my new Barry M speedy polishes which I got for my birthday. The colours of the whole collection are amazing! I really love them all and I'll definitely be using them more throughout Spring because the colours are so pretty and 'Springy'.

The colours I used from L-R are; Stop the clock, Road rage, Pit stop, Kiss me quick and Eat my dust.

Before I show you the polishes, I'm going to show you the brushes on these polishes because they're amazing! They're a flat brush with a rounded tip which fits around the cuticles so you don't have much, if any, clean up to do.


So aside from the brushes, the polishes are great. They apply well and, as they're supposed to, they dry very quickly. I was freezing when I used these polishes so they dried pretty much instantly on me giving me quite a patchy finish on the first coat. The finish is easily rectified with another coat or two and a nice top coat, so the amazing dry time makes up for the streaks!

This is one coat  on my left hand over one coat of Duri rejuvacote as a base coat.


This is two coats on my left hand.


This is two coats on my right hand.


This is three coats on my left hand.


This is three coats on my right hand.


This is three coats with top coat on my left hand.


This is three coats with top coat on my right hand.


All in all I'm very impressed with these polishes, they come in nine pretty colours, they apply well with a fab brush, they dry quickly and they're lasting well too! You can get them in store at Superdrug, Boots etc and also online at www.barry.com and www.superdrug.com

Tara x

3 comments:

  1. I hope they bring out darker colours in the speedy line, I want to try out that new brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And something similar to the aquarium collection, with the colour shift, that would be fab!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x