Tuesday, 3 March 2015

George 'Strawberry fizz' and Vivien Kondor London 'Hexagon glitter' gellie sandwich

Hi! Yesterday I tried out a fab product I had never tried before! You can see a sneak peek on www.facebook.com/tarastalons and I'll be showing you a full review soon! I hope your week has got off to a fab start!

Today's mani I'm going to show you is a glitter gellie sandwich using 'Strawberry fizz' a gorgeous sheer red polish from the george at ASDA Gellie range and a colourful glitter polish called 'Hexagon glitter' by Vivien Kondor London.


I used a base of two coats of the sheer red polish, which applies really well and dries quickly (although doesn't dry to a scent as the bottle suggests it will). I then applied two thin coats of the glitter polish.


Over the glitter polish, I used one more coat of the sheer red polish.


I love this effect! You can still see the colourful glitters but it gives it a red 'glow'.


Since trying this mani, I've got lots more sheer polishes so I can try out different colour combos!


Here's a close up!


You can see my full reviews of the VKL polish here and here and you can buy their polishes here (which at the time of me publishing this were on sale for just £1.49 each!).

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x