Saturday, 14 March 2015

Leighton Denny 'Spring fling'

Hi! I have loads to do today because tomorrow I'm visiting my mum for a joint Mothers Day and my birthday celebration and then on Monday I'm celebrating my actual birthday with Shaun so I'm scheduling blogs and trying to get in front with my writing today! I hope you have a more exciting Saturday planned than I do! 

Today I'm going to show you one of my favourite Leighton Denny polishes. This is called 'Spring fling' and it's a very pretty, extremely sparkly lilac! I'm a huge fan of Leighton Denny (both the man and the polishes) and this one definitely doesn't disappoint! It applies smoothly, it evens itself out so you are left with a glossy, smooth finish. It also dries quickly (and if you want it to dry quicker, www.leightondenny.com has some quick drying products you can use) and lasts well, which is great because you'd be so disappointed if something this beautiful chipped after a day!.


For this mani I used two coats of this polish over base coat and with one coat of the Leighton Denny 'Crystal finish' top coat.


Tara x

1 comment:


  1. Secondly, I like that Rolex has gone for blue and black rolex replica sale instead of blue and red or black and red. Blue and black is a first and I think it also makes it very unique. Lastly, I like how the blue of the bezel takes on different hues as it plays with light. Ultimately, if you are sitting on the fence and rolex replica having trouble deciding between the Rolex GMT-Master II Ref. 116710BLNR and Ref. 116710LN, I'm going to give you a very cliche but effective advice: go and try both of them on. I keep going back to this, but it is a very important aspect of the Ref. 116710BLNR, and replica watches uk the way the bezel plays with light needs to be experienced first-hand. Finally, to sum both rolex replica sale watches up in a sentence, I would say that the Ref. 116710LN is classic and rolex replica uk practical, and the Ref. 116710BLNR is a little bit more fun and special. "Fantastic!" Jack Khorsandi rolex replica uk says that word so often, you'd think it was his middle name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x