Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Makeup Revolution - Are you still available? and Cool days review

Hi! Today I'm going to be spending the day with Shaun as he has the day off work, I'm not sure what we'll be doing yet but it will probably involve catching up on our favourite TV shows and eating too many snacks :D I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Today I'm gong to show you two polishes from Makeup Revolution which I got for my birthday! They are called 'Are you still available?' and 'Cool days'.


I have tried just one MR polish before, you can see that review here and you can see the nail art I did using that polish as a base here. So onto my second and third Makeup Revolution polishes! The grey shade with purple undertones is 'Are you still available?' and the minty green shade is 'Cool days'.


I used Duri rejuvacote as a base and top coat for this mani. It helps to keep my nails strong and grow faster and also gives a lovely shiny finish to any polish. I used two coats of 'Are you still available?' on all my nails except my ring finger. If you were in a rush, you could definitely get away with just one coat of this! I used two coats of 'Cool days' on my ring finger which did need two coats as the first was quite sheer, I actually thought I would need three coats but the second one turned it completely opaque as if by magic! I actually think my first review of Makeup Revolution polish was really similar to my review of 'Cool days'!


I use Makeup Revolution makeup  nearly every day, either their eyeshadow palettes or their lipsticks, sometimes both! and I'm always impressed by the quality of their products and I'm continuously trying to work my way through my MR wishlist! Their nail polishes are no exception. They apply really well, dry fast and are shiny! I also love the packaging! How can you go wrong with such a fab variety of colours for just £! each! AMAZING! You can see all of their products including their nail polishes at www.makeuprevolutionstore.com and also in Superdrug stores.


One more mani pic.


and a close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x