Sunday, 1 March 2015

Models own chrome collection - Cerise

Happy March! I'm so excited  that my birthday month has started!

Today I'm going to show you one of the prettiest polishes from the www.modelsownit.com chrome collection! This one is called 'Cerise'.

This photo shows one colour coat with no base or top coat.


For this photo I used one colour coat with top coat but no base coat.


I'm so glad I got this whole collection because these polishes are amazing! It can sometimes be a bit hit or miss with models own for me with some polishes applying so well, drying fast and lasting ages and others not being so fab but this whole collection is perfect, they apply well, dry super fast, are opaque, great for stamping and you don't have to user base or top coat!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x