Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Models own chrome collection - Pink

Morning :) Today I'm going out to hunt down a couple of models own polishes as part of my birthday present from Shaun, so I though I would show you one of my current favourite models own polishes!

This is 'Pink' from the new chrome collection! This photo show one coat of this polish with no base or top coat.


This photo shows one colour coat with top coat but no base coat.


This polish applies really well, it has a great formula! You only need one coat to make it opaque, you don't have to wear base or top coat and it dries quickly so if you need a mani in a hurry it's perfect! Also these polishes are great for stamping!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x