Friday, 13 March 2015

Models own chrome collection - Silver

Morning :D I hope you have some lovely plans for today to start off your weekend! I'm going to spend mine, relaxing and catching up on some writing and reading. I'm also spending Sunday with my mum celebrating Mothers day and because I won't be seeing her on Monday to celebrate my birthday, I'll also be celebrating my birthday with her!

Today I have another of the www.modelsownit.com chrome polishes to show you. This one is 'Silver'.  like the others, it applies very well, they've really nailed it (nailed it, get it? nails..... hmmm anyway) with the formula on this collection! It applies so smoothly, dries quickly and lasts well. It also looks fab without base and top coat and is opaque in one coat making it the perfect polish for lazy mani days! It's also the perfect polish for stamping because of it's amazing opacity, you do have to work quite quickly though because it dries fast and you don't want it to dry before you can stamp it on!


This photo shows one coat with out base or top coat.


This photo show one coat with top coat but no base coat.


I got these polishes on the models own website linked above but they are also available in store at some branches of www.superdrug.com

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x