Thursday, 26 March 2015

Models own chrome polish - blue

Hi! Yesterday I went shopping and on my travels I found a very pretty pink polish in ASDA for just 80p! Unfortunately they only had one but it's lovely so I'll show  you that soon! I hope you're having a lovely week! I've been spending mine working with some UK indie polish makers to bring you a second UK indie week on my blog very soon! I have so many beauties to show you it might actually end up being a UK indie 10 day extravaganza!

Today I have a very pretty polish from www.modelsownit.com to show you. This is another one from their new chrome collection which I'm a little bit in love with! I have the whole collection and I've already reviewed some, if you want to see them, including my stamping blog post, use the search bar on the right, just above my blog archive to find them all. I warn you in advance though, it may not be good for your bank balance ;)

So, onto the polish, There really isn't much to say that i haven't already said about the other chromes. They apply really well, they're super pigmented (hence being great for stamping) so they are opaque in one coat, they dry fast and you don't need base or top coat! What's not to love!

This is one colour coat with no base or top coat.


This is one colour coat with top but no base coat .


Look how shiny! You can get these in some Superdrug stores and online at www.modelsownit.com as ell as in models own bottle shops if you're lucky enough to have one near you!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x