Saturday, 28 March 2015

Models own chrome polish - Green

Hi! Yesterday I went on a bit of a shopping spree, I bought five new polishes, new bedding, a light box and some lamps! I also spent some time trying out some of the new speedy polishes from Barry M, so I'll tell you all about them soon! I hope you had a fab day too!

Today I'm going to show you another chrome polish from www.modelsownit.com, this one is 'Green'. It a very pretty Spring colour. It'll be great with some floral nail art over it, whether it's freehand, stamping or foils, it'll look so pretty! This one applies and dries the same as the others, perfectly! It also stamps well.

This is one colour coat with no base or top coat.


This is one colour coat with no base coat but one coat of top coat.


Look how super shiny this is! I love this whole collection, they're so pretty!


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks gorgeous! Wish I'd got all these when they were 50% off - oh well, maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all amazing! Definitely keep them on your wish list for their next sale! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x